The Timken Co. announced the recipients of its Automotive Aftermarket 2012 Manufacturers’ Representative Awards last week during the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo in Las Vegas. Timken recognized Connolly Sales & Marketing with its 2012 Manufacturers’ Representative Agency of the Year Award, based on the agency’s growth, professionalism, brand communication and visibility.
“We are honored to receive this recognition. Our team has a long history with Timken and we take great pride in selling their brand,” said Jim Connolly, owner, Connolly Sales & Marketing. “The commitment of both companies to the aftermarket and to providing exceptional service to customers makes the Timken and Connolly match very effective.”
Mike Peace, Timken national sales manager for the automotive aftermarket, said, “Timken greatly values its relationship with the Connolly team. They understand the selling of premium products and do so with great enthusiasm.”
Also recognized for joining the Timken Million Dollar Sales Club for the first time are:
· Don Gustafson – N.A. Williams Co.;
· David Meyers – RepWorks Marketing; and
· Dennis Rosinski – Glazier Sales Associates.
The following representatives achieved multi-year Million Dollar Sales Club recognition:
· Alan Tieges – RepWorks Marketing, LLC;
· Ben Rawls – Hirsig Frazier Co.;
· Ed Palnau and Glenn Cattanach – Kitchin & Sons;
· Jerry Spexarth and Jim Connolly – Connolly Sales & Marketing;
· Ken Brandt – Sherman Pearson Co.;
· Mike Glazier and Jim Broderick– Glazier Sales Associates;
· Glenn Bragg – National Sales;
· Jim Atchley – N.A. Williams; and
· Larry Barston – Siskel Sales.